Live financial aid updates: Social Security recipients, child tax credit, IRS tax refund filing date…
– A new report from the Fed shows that credit card debt has increased at the highest rate in 22 years in the 4th quarter of 2021
– IRS tax return arrears is estimated at nearly 24 million
–13 states saw fewer workers quit their job in December, when only four saw an increase
– What is the payment schedule for Social Security aid in 2022?
–Federal Reserve hold a meeting to discuss continuing US financial recovery – What was agreed?
– What are President Biden’s economic proposals on the back of a positive report on employment in January?
– The fighting on the Ukrainian border could have serious consequences for stock Exchange due to investor response
– More than 600,000 families benefited from the assistance of the United States Department of the Treasury Emergency Rental Assistance Program – Who is eligible?
News and useful links
– Can I benefit from a tax credit for my pet?
– How the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program American households?
Retirement and social security
– IRS Announces Increase in 401(k) Retirement Account Contributions This Year
– How can I make an appointment with the Social Security Administration (SSA)?
SNAP and WIC
– Will Amazon accept WIC on orders?
– Can I use SNAP benefits to pay for Meal Delivery Kits?